Biodanza invites Vivencia: the experience of a really lived moment.
I have discovered that body awareness (embodiment as others call it) really helps to enter into Vivencia.
Your awareness can only be in one place at a time:
- In your thinking, or
- In your body
In stead of trying to stop thinking, you can better focus on the sensations in your body. Becoming more aware of the sensations in your body, your thinking will soften and becoming eventually lovely silent.
For example, when you walk:
- Feel the soles of your feet on the ground
- Feel how you move through the space
- Feel the weight of your arms and the swing of your shoulders
- Feel where you are in the room
- Notice how the walking of the other dancers, move the air around you
- Feel how you bring the weight of your body from one foot to the other
- feel the impact on your breathing when you walk slow or faster
- Feel the sensation of acceleration and deceleration
- There is so much to notice!
When you start thinking, notice that with a mild heart. Say to yourself, "Ha interesting, I am thinking again", and then return to the sensations in the body.
Your body is always here and now. Here and now is the only place where you can enter the Vivencia, a really totally lived moment.
Vivencia - Flow - Mindfulness - Bodyfulness
Find yourself a door to this moment. It's the most beautiful place to be and the only place where you can meet other beautiful beings.
Lets dance full of body.